Chocolate & Banana Porridge with Peanut Butter & Chocolate Cover 🍫❤️
Breaking the chocolate crust over the cool porridge is a bit like taking the first bit of your Magnum ice cream. It's hard. It breaks. It releases its refreshing content, and the chocolate starts melting on your tongue. This breakfast is way healthier than ice cream and will give you a satisfying start into the day.
- 40g Porridge Chocolate & Banana
- 50ml milk or vegan alternative
- 50ml yoghurt or vegan alternative
- 1 tbsp Turtle Peanut Butter Smooth
- 20g good dark chocolate, melted
- 1 tbsp honey or maple syrup (optional)
- Pinch of salt
- Mix the porridge, the milk, and the yogurt and pour in a glass of a glass jar.
- Let the mixture cool in the fridge. For the "real" recipe, let the mixture soak overnight to make it extra creamy. For the quick version, just put in the fridge while you melt the chocolate.
- Once the chocolate is melted, take out your oats from the fridge. Add a spoonful of peanut butter and spread it so it is flat.
- Pour the melted dark chocolate on top, ensuring it covers the peanut butter and porridge.
- Chill in the fridge until the chocolate sets. Or 10 minutes in the freezer to speed up the process.
- When ready to eat, crack the chocolate cover and enjoy!
This is not just a breakfast, dessert, or snack but an edible expression of self-indulgence. It's a delight that's sure to cool your body and warm your heart.
And there you have it - your very own Chocolate and Banana Overnight Oats with Chocolate Cover, a breakfast that's both satisfying and healthful. This is a great way to start your day sweetly while fueling your body with essential nutrients.
Bon appétit! 😋❤️