These gluten-free pancakes with hazelnut butter will be the highlight of your morning and set the tone for the rest of your day.
Packed with the wholesome goodness of wholegrain oats and bananas, and with a burst of nutty flavour from the hazelnut butter, these gluten-free pancakes will ensure the mood is great and kickstart your day like nothing else.
- 1 ripe banana (very ripe is sweeter)
- 1 egg
- 2 dl oat milk (or any other milk)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 dl Turtle Rolled Oats Gluten Free
- 1 tsp baking powder
- a pinch of salt
- oil for cooking
- To make pancake batter, peel and cut a banana into pieces and put in a big bowl.
- Then, add Turtle Rolled Oats Gluten Free, baking powder, egg, vanilla extract, salt, and milk into the bowl.
- Use an immersion blender to blend all the ingredients until the batter is smooth.
- Pour oil in a hot pan. Then add the batter in small portions on the pan. Flip the pancakes, as soon as you see the rim getting brown.
- Serve the pancakes in a pile with lots of pure hazelnut butter, a few blueberries, and some extra nuts, if you want. If you need a sweeter version, you can add a bit of honey or maple syrup, jam or more fresh fruits.
These pancakes are wholesome and filling, perfect to start an active day!