Our responses to your questions
Cocoa smiles are made from wholegrain rye, which is very rich in fibre. These cereals will make you feel full and have a good digestion.
Yes and no. Yes, they are both shell shaped cocoa cereals. But we are quite different in terms of quality.
Turtle Cocoa Smiles are:
- 100% Organic
- Contains 5 simple ingredients: Wholegrain rye and oats, cane sugar, cocoa and salt
- Completely wholegrain with 11g of fibre / 100g
- Contains 17g of cane sugar per 100g.
- Not organic
- Contains 12 ingredients
- Is sweetened with glucose syrup and barley malt extract
- Contains palm oil
- Contains artificial flavours
- Contains 23g sugar / 100g
- Contain 6g fibre /100g
Eating cereals with milk or joghurt is a quick breakfast classic.
If you go for dairy we recomend that you choose organic option and fresh (non-UHT) products, as they will provide way more nutrients.
Plant-based dairy alternatives are also increasingly popular and go super well with cereals. Here you should watch out for the content of sugar, as some variants are very sweet. Again we recommend the organic variants, as they contain less addivitives.