Strawberry Yogurt with Honey Puffed Spelt: Refreshing Summer Bowl
If you're searching for a refreshing summer bowl, we've got you covered.
This bowl is a delightful combination of fruit and yogurt, garnished with crunchy our Puffed Spelt & Honey. It is light and wholesome and can be enjoyed anytime, for breakfast or as a healthy alternative to snacks and desserts.
- 50g red berries (strawberries, raspberries, etc). You can use fresh or frozen berries, both are good. Save the prettiest for decoration.
- 3-4 tbsp yogurt
- 2 tbsp Turtle Puffed Spelt & Honey
- To make the berry yoghurt, add berries and yoghurt in a recipient and blend until smooth. Then pour in a bowl.
- Add the Puffed Spelt & Honey.
- Finally, garnish with the remaining berries.
Dig into this bowl of freshness and stay healthy!
More from: Recipe