Marshmallow Crunchies Chocolate Bark
The Ultimate Gluten-Free Dessert: Chocolate Bark with Marshmallow Crunchies
Do you have a penchant for chocolate and a desire for a satisfying, gluten-free dessert? We've got the perfect recipe for you. Our chocolate bark with Marshmallow Crunchies is a sweet treat that's not only delightfully crunchy but also remarkably easy to make.
Let's jump into this chocolate heaven!
- 1 tablet of white chocolate
- 1 tablet of milk (or dark) chocolate
- A handful of Turtle Marshmallow Crunchies
- Place the chocolate tablets on a baking sheet (alternating white and milk chocolate).
- Melt the chocolate in the oven for a few minutes at the lowest possible heat (around 40° C). Take out the chocolate as soon as it's shiny and soft, to prevent it from burning.
- Create a swirled pattern by dragging a cocktail stick back and forth across the chocolate.
- Sprinkle the Marshmallow Crunchies on the soft chocolate. Let it cool.
- Once it is cold, you can break it into shards or keep it whole. It can be stored for up to 2 weeks in an airtaight container, but rarely lasts so long ;)
More from: Gluten-free Recipe