Tiramisu with Cocoa Pillows topped with Hazelnut and Honey Yogurt
Who said tiramisu was only for dessert? This Breakfast Tiramisu with Cocoa Pillows with Hazelnut & Honey Yogurt is the perfect way to shake up your morning routine!
- 200g Turtle Cocoa Pillows with Hazelnut
- a Shot of espresso coffee
- 400g Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- Cocoa for decoration
You can add fresh fruit, nuts, or whatever you like.
- First, put a layer of Cocoa Pillows in a cake tin.
- Next, pour some coffee on top to soften it.
- In a separate bowl, mix together some yogurt, honey, and vanilla.
- Then add half of the cream to the cereal.
- Add another layer of cereal on top and drizzle with coffee.
- Spread the other half of the yogurt cream over the cereal layer.
Finally, cover with cocoa powder and refrigerate for at least an hour or overnight before serving.