Remember that blissful crunch of a chocolate bar from your younger days? Remember when you shared that snack during recess with your best friend? It was so easy to share and made the moment even better.
Take nostalgic journey back to childhood with our Cereals Bars with Cocoa Crispies recipe.
We're recapturing that joy, but with a homemade, organic spin.
It's a nourishing treat that's not just mouthwatering but also incredibly easy to make with 3 ingredients only!
Ingredients (for six bars):
- 40g of white chocolate
- 90g of dark chocolate
- 90g of Turtle Cereals Cocoa Crispies
- Start by melting your white chocolate and dark chocolate in two separate pots or heatproof bowls over simmering water or in the microwave. Make sure to stir occasionally to achieve a smooth, glossy texture. Careful, melt it at very low heat to keep it smooth.
- Pour the melted white chocolate into a six-slot rectangular mold. In case you don’t have the right mold, you can also use a muffin form.
- Once the dark chocolate is melted, turn off the heat and add in the Cocoa Crispies. Stir with a spoon and make sure all the Cocoa Crispies are well covered in chocolate. They give the bars their crunch.
- Pour the Cocoa Crispies and chocolate mixture over the white chocolate base in the mold. Make sure to distribute it evenly so that each bar gets a plentiful topping of the chocolatey crunch.
- Let the bars chill in the refrigerator until the chocolate has fully set. Once they're ready, remove them from the mold and voilà - you have six individual Homemade Chocolate Bars with Cocoa Crispies!
These bars are the perfect treat for when you're longing for something sweet and reminiscent of childhood. And with six portions, they're great for sharing or saving for later!
We can't wait to see your homemade cereals bars. Share your creations with us on Instagram by tagging @turtlecereals.