Looking for a delicious and satisfying breakfast, brunch, or snack option to share with your loved ones? Try this indulgent and melt-in-your-mouth recipe! It's easy to make and a fun twist on Turtle Granola Walnut & Chocolate. Enjoy!
- 120 g Turtle Walnut & Chocolate Granola
- 25 g butter or vegan margarine, melted (vegan option)
- 1 teaspoon sugar (optional)
- 150 g chocolate chips
- 50 g flaked coconut
- 100 g nuts (i.e. walnuts, almond)
1. Preheat oven to 180 °C. Process Turtle Walnut & Chocolate Granola in a blender or food processor until fine. Add melted vegan margarine (or butter) and sugar (optional). If mixture is still crumbly, add a few drops of water, just a little bit at a time.
2. Press the granola mixture into a pie pan.
3. Add a layer of chocolate chips.
4. Cover the chocolate with flaked coconut and chopped nuts. Press them gently into pie base.
5. Bake in oven for 20 minutes, or until crust is browned and firm.
6. Cut once it is cold and store in an airtight container!
6. Enjoy with your loved ones!